When I initially sat down to research hiking the River to River Trail I came across several sources. The following list as a way of consolidating what I found. I hope its useful in your search for hiking the River to River Trails
Do you have another useful site that should be added? I’d like to hear from you.
- River to River Trail Society
- Shawnee Trail Conservancy
- Wikipedia – River to River Trail
- Devils Backbone Park (Camping on the Mississippi River)
- Forest Service Description (PDF)
Driving Directions and getting to the trail heads